How do I Merge a Soulreaver Equipment?

All you need is a Scroll of Armor Merge (Soulreaver), a Merged Black Part and a Destroyed Soulreaver Equipment Part that you want to be Merged.

You can Exchange the Scroll of Armor Merge (Soulreaver) from [Soulreaver] Soran or buy it from Players for Perins.

Destroyed Soulreaver Parts can be obtained in Trigrem Ruins.

With your items in the bag this is how you get the Equipment Merged!

  1. Left Side is your Merged Black Part.

  2. Right Side is your Destroyed Soulreaver Part.

  3. Click on Okay.

If you no longer like your Soulreaver Boni you can Re-Roll it for a new Bonus Stat!

Note: There will be no refund!

Last updated